Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Calling .NET Web Service with Class parameter

Calling .NET Web Service with Class parameter

Roland

Hello Folks,

Have any of you links or samples how Java Client should call .NET 2.0 Web
Service when .NET Web Service has a Class as parameter?

Parameter like:

public class WSCallParams
{
public string field1;
public string field2;
public string field3;
}

Java client can use Axis 2.0 or JAX-WS that comes with JDK 6.0

Cheers.

Arne Vajh°j

Roland wrote:
> Have any of you links or samples how Java Client should call .NET 2.0 Web
> Service when .NET Web Service has a Class as parameter?
>
> Parameter like:
>
> public class WSCallParams
> {
> public string field1;
> public string field2;
> public string field3;
> }
>
> Java client can use Axis 2.0 or JAX-WS that comes with JDK 6.0

What do you get if you run Axis2 WSDL2Java or JDK wsimport against
your WSDL URL ?

Arne

Roland

"Arne Vajh°j" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4a00d61e$0$90268$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Roland wrote:
>> Have any of you links or samples how Java Client should call .NET 2.0 Web
>> Service when .NET Web Service has a Class as parameter?
>>
>> Parameter like:
>>
>> public class WSCallParams
>> {
>> public string field1;
>> public string field2;
>> public string field3;
>> }
>>
>> Java client can use Axis 2.0 or JAX-WS that comes with JDK 6.0

> What do you get if you run Axis2 WSDL2Java or JDK wsimport against
> your WSDL URL ?
>
> Arne

Actually I'm using NetBeans 6.5.1 and it's tools.
But they generate proxys and parameter class.

Problem arises when Java Client call .NET Web Service.

WSCallParams param = new WSCallParams();
.... filling members
sourceDispatch = service.createDispatch(portQName, Source.class,
Service.Mode.PAYLOAD);
Source result = sourceDispatch.invoke ( param ..);

I get XmlRootElement missing Exception.
NetBeans wsdl doesn't seems to generate XmlRootElement for Proxy/Parameter
class.

Br