Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Alternative pattern for virtual template

Alternative pattern for virtual template

GeeRay

Michael Doubez ha scritto:
> On 6 mai, 14:56, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> The idea is taken from an article in Overload published by ACCU:
> http://accu.org/index.php/overloadonline
>
> I don't remember which issue (around end of year 2007 IIRC)
>
> --
> Michael

Good source.

Thanks

Michael Doubez

On 6 mai, 17:14, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Michael Doubez wrote:
> > The idea is taken from an article in Overload published by ACCU:
> >http://accu.org/index.php/overloadonline

> > I don't remember which issue (around end of year 2007 IIRC)

> Thanks again. Never heard of ACCU (I tried to look up what ACCU means,
> but their homepage doesn't say anything about this acronym).

ACCU = Association of C and C++ Users

But it is no longer C and C++ focused.

> It seems that today is full of surprises (always a new thing to learn
> out there). Unfortunately, I can't access any articles on this page

Click on: "Go to the Overload Online archive"
Issues are in PDF. somme of them are accessible in HTML format.

--
Michael

DerTopper@web.de

Michael Doubez wrote:
> ACCU = Association of C and C++ Users
>
> But it is no longer C and C++ focused.
>
> Click on: "Go to the Overload Online archive"
> Issues are in PDF. somme of them are accessible in HTML format.

Gosh, I didn't see the forest for all the trees.

Thanks again,

Stuart