Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Download Windows 7

Download Windows 7

Ian Ian is offline
Administrator
Ian's Avatar

Microsoft have released the Windows 7 Release Candidate to the public today, and you can download it for free at the URL below:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/win.../download.aspx

This RC version is the final "test" that Microsoft will release to the public, where final bugs can be found before proceeding to a full RTM (release to manufacturing).

If you are interested in testing out this operating system and helping to find bugs, download the 32 or 64 bit ISOs from the link above.

If you have any questions, you can discuss it here on Velocity Reviews or on the Windows 7 Forum.