Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: OK how can I do this??????

Re: OK how can I do this??????

Buffalo

remove" <"welsh(remove)wizard29 wrote:
> remove wrote:
>> Your choice and control
>>
>> You can choose whether to use or disable features of Windows Vista
>> that transfer personal information over the Internet. You also can
>> decide what personal information you wish to provide. A variety of
>> controls are also available for features that transfer other types
>> of information over the Internet. To make Windows Vista work better
>> with the Internet, some features that do not collect personal
>> information are turned on by default. You can choose to disable
>> these features. For details about the information collection, uses,
>> and choice provided by a specific feature or related product or
>> service, please click on the link provided in the list on the right.
>> Security of your information

> Don't say click on the link as it was useless
> How can I disable the (phone home feature)

Your posts make no sense. Perhaps my newsreader is not picking it up
properly.

Evan Platt

On Sun, 3 May 2009 17:54:05 -0600, "Buffalo" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Your posts make no sense. Perhaps my newsreader is not picking it up
>properly.

Umm.. No. The post makes no sense. It's not you.