Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Recycle Bin Corrupted--Please Help--Going out of my mind

Recycle Bin Corrupted--Please Help--Going out of my mind

05-03-2009
HI,

I am new here. Awhile ago my computer lost its data and I brought it into circuit city where they where able to retrieve my data and create a new user and put the stuff on there. I am not sure, but I think this is where the problem started. I cannot delete anything to my recycle bin. I delete it, but I don't know where it goes. I try to access the recycle bin, but it says there is nothing there it is corrupt and that I should delete it.

I tried numerous things, but they don't seem to work. I tried deleting it, by going to C:/recycler and deleted what I thought to be the recycling bin. It hasn't been recreated though. If you couldn't tell I am not good with computers, so if anyone has any ideas please share them! I am going crazy here! I have tried everything and this is really frustrating! Thanks in advance.