Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Yet another DVD will not play in player Help please.

Yet another DVD will not play in player Help please.

raisdead raisdead is offline
Junior Member

I have a DVD ISO which I shrunk using DVD Shrink 3.2 to fit on a DVD-R

The Information from Power DVD (which It plays on)

Title Region Code: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, All
Video compression mode: MPEG-2
TV system: 525/60 (NTSC)
Aspect Ratio: 4:3
Display Mode: Both Pan&scan and Letterbox
Source picture resolution: 720x480 (525/60)
Frame Rate: 30.00
Source picture letterboxed: Not letterboxed
Bitrate: 2.71Mbps

Audio Coding mode: Dolby Digital
Sampling Rate: 48kHz
Audio application mode: Not Specified