Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > form request

form request

form request

I am technical expert in Information Technology department of a industrial
holding company which has 150 companies affiliated to it.

We are doing research about Cobit and I got good information from your
site,
for Cobit controls, implementation tools and . .

We also have established Information Technology policy council for
experience exchange between our companies and holding .

for start we want to send a form to our Information Technology companies
(
about 15 companies ) to gather their information about how many employees
they have , managing director, which services they have and etc. I would
be
grateful if you can help us to find a standard form and details about
information needed to send to companies.

best regards

John R

"form request" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> I am technical expert in Information Technology department of a industrial
> holding company which has 150 companies affiliated to it.
>
> We are doing research about Cobit and I got good information from your
> site,
> for Cobit controls, implementation tools and . .
>

> We also have established Information Technology policy council for
> experience exchange between our companies and holding .
>
> for start we want to send a form to our Information Technology companies
> (
> about 15 companies ) to gather their information about how many employees
> they have , managing director, which services they have and etc. I would
> be
> grateful if you can help us to find a standard form and details about
> information needed to send to companies.

LOL. Too funny.

You see, a 'technical expert in Information Technology department of a
industrial holding company which has 150 companies affiliated to it' would
actually be smart enought to post to the right group, not to a group where
the topic is certifications. Not only that, they would know what
information they need to request, and not ask us what information they need
to send to companies.

You guys crack me up.

John R.

Lawrence Garvin [MVP]

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "form request" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>

>> I am technical expert in Information Technology department of a
>> industrial
>> holding company which has 150 companies affiliated to it.
>>
>> We are doing research about Cobit and I got good information from your
>> site, for Cobit controls, implementation tools and . .

> LOL. Too funny.
>
> You see, a 'technical expert in Information Technology department of a
> industrial holding company which has 150 companies affiliated to it' would
> actually be smart enought to post to the right group, not to a group where
> the topic is certifications.

That was exactly my first reaction as well.

> You guys crack me up.

What's scary, though, is that this message was actually posted via the WEB
interface... it's not an NNTP Spam Post

--
Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com