Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Who Are We? Research Survey - Thanks!!

Who Are We? Research Survey - Thanks!!

airmont

Hi,

My name is Steven Pirutinsky and I am a graduate student in the
community counseling program at Georgian Court University. I am
conducting a study looking at the relationship between social identity
and psychological well-being with my faculty mentor. I am looking for
individuals who are 18 years of age and older to participate in our
study by completing a 20-minute on-line survey. The survey contains
questions about attitudes towards the social groups you identify with
and your attitudes, behaviors and emotions. The questions have been
designed so that any individual regardless of ethnic, professional or
religious identity will be able to complete them. Should you choose to
participate in this research, you will not be asked for your name or
any other information related to your personal identity. Please click
on the URL Link below and consider completing our questionnaire.

https://www.psychsurveys.org/airmont/whoarewe/

The success of this research is dependent on the voluntary
participation of individuals from around the globe. If you have any
questions or comments about this study, please contact me by email at

Thank you very much,

Steven Pirutinsky

Steven Pirutinsky
Department of Community Counseling