Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > White House using stitched photos?

White House using stitched photos?

Twibil

On May 1, 12:53*pm, tony cooper <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Now if the Republicans came up with a similar photo with Chavez
> Photoshopped in as Obama's putting partner, *that* would be
> scandalous.

You mean they haven't yet?

Someone's falling down on the job at Faux News.

~Pete

tony cooper

On Fri, 1 May 2009 14:44:34 -0700, "Bill Graham" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>"Twibil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>On Apr 30, 10:58 pm, "Bill Graham" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>> > And poorly done at that. Is this change we can believe in?

>> >http://www.flickr.com/photos/whitehouse/3484868454

>> Perhaps, but it sure is change we are paying for.......

>Can you name one government, any time, anywhere, that has operated
>without cost?
>
>Taxes have been a reality of life ever since Og figured out that since
>he was the biggest guy in the cave community he could collect a
>healthy percentage of his neighbor's property by simply threatening to
>crush the skull of anyone who objected.
>
>The main difference between then and now is that we get F-22s -and
>some other stuff- for our money instead of watching Og take our
>property *and* our women with no recompense whatsoever
>
>Ten to the 12th divided by 300 million is 33,333. That's how much every
>person in the USA will have to pay for what the democrats have spent in just
>the first 100 days......I think I'll go with Og.

That is such bullshit logic. That's like saying you're spending
$30,000 a month on automobile expenses because you purchased a new
automobile that month.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

Jürgen Exner

Annika1980 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>This pic from the official White House photographer is obviously
>stitched.
>And poorly done at that. Is this change we can believe in?
>
>http://www.flickr.com/photos/whitehouse/3484868454

So, let me understand this right:

People are yelling because the White House did _NOT_ photoshop Air Force
One over New York and people are yelling because the White House _DID_
(supposedly) photoshop another photo?

jue

tony cooper

On Fri, 01 May 2009 15:31:11 -0700, Jürgen Exner
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Annika1980 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>This pic from the official White House photographer is obviously
>>stitched.
>>And poorly done at that. Is this change we can believe in?
>>
>>http://www.flickr.com/photos/whitehouse/3484868454

>So, let me understand this right:
>
>People are yelling because the White House did _NOT_ photoshop Air Force
>One over New York and people are yelling because the White House _DID_
>(supposedly) photoshop another photo?

Not "people". Annika. And he's not even yelling.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

David Nebenzahl

On 4/30/2009 1:50 PM Hans Kruse spake thus:

> "Dave Cohen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:gtcn9d$do2$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
>>
>> Stitching was done on the op's head. They didn't do a very good job and
>> every now and then a little bit of garbage oozes out and contaminates the
>> ng.

> Ah, what stitching software is used?

NumbSkull 2.1.

--
Save the Planet
Kill Yourself

- motto of the Church of Euthanasia (http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org/)

Twibil

On May 1, 3:31*pm, Jürgen Exner <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> So, let me understand this right:
>
> People are yelling because the White House did _NOT_ photoshop Air Force
> One over New York and people are yelling because the White House _DID_
> (supposedly) photoshop another photo?

Yup. Pegged it in one.

You didn't *really* expect logic to prevail in a political discussion,
did you?

~Pete

Question Quigley

The software is WhinerPic, a free download from FoxNews.com.

news:49fa0ef9$0$90262$(E-Mail Removed)...