Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Hosts file

Reply
Thread Tools

Hosts file

 
 
Beauregard T. Shagnasty
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-01-2009
Non scrivetemi wrote:

> The only disgusting things I personally have heard/witnessed in this
> group are the constant referrings to PCButts and his links to child
> pronography - without a single iota of proof, except for some dead-
> end URLs which point to nothing.


You want some proof? View these pages at his own site quick before he
realizes he still has them there. The first is one of the pages where he
added me to, just after I outed him about some more software he stole
from the original author. Note the filename is my initials.

** WARNING: THESE PAGES ARE FILTHY! **
<http://pcbutts1. com/downloads/bts.htm>
<http://pcbutts1. com/downloads/2.jpg>
<http://pcbutts1. com/downloads/3.jpg>
<http://pcbutts1. com/downloads/pumpkin-butt.jpg>
[space inserted to prevent accidental clicking]

I would not class them as *child* pornography, as it seemed they are
just gross (really gross) adult pictures. Notice that Butts seems to
really like "butts."

I did notice even the Wayback Machine has purged all storage of his
filth.

--
-bts
-Friends don't let friends drive Windows
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Non scrivetemi
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-01-2009
In article <gtdrtg$dh7$(E-Mail Removed)>
"Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> Non scrivetemi wrote:
>
> > The only disgusting things I personally have heard/witnessed in this
> > group are the constant referrings to PCButts and his links to child
> > pronography - without a single iota of proof, except for some dead-
> > end URLs which point to nothing.

>
> You want some proof? View these pages at his own site quick before he
> realizes he still has them there. The first is one of the pages where he
> added me to, just after I outed him about some more software he stole
> from the original author. Note the filename is my initials.
>
> ** WARNING: THESE PAGES ARE FILTHY! **
> <http://pcbutts1. com/downloads/bts.htm>
> <http://pcbutts1. com/downloads/2.jpg>
> <http://pcbutts1. com/downloads/3.jpg>
> <http://pcbutts1. com/downloads/pumpkin-butt.jpg>
> [space inserted to prevent accidental clicking]
>
> I would not class them as *child* pornography, as it seemed they are
> just gross (really gross) adult pictures. Notice that Butts seems to
> really like "butts."
>
> I did notice even the Wayback Machine has purged all storage of his
> filth.


Dead-end links leading to empty URLS, as usual.

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
~BD~
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-01-2009
Leythos wrote:
> In article <gtder6$ump$(E-Mail Removed)>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
> says...
>> I seek not 'personal' information or actual employer name - he could
>> have responded when first I asked (a year or three ago now) that he
>> works for ..... an anti-virus vendor, a Government agency, an
>> electronics company etc - but he's always expecting folk to blindly
>> accept what he says without knowing *anything* about him.
>>

>
> Wrong again BD, not one of us expects you or anyone else reading this
> thread/group/usenet to "Blindly" follow anything, certainly not any of
> the respected members of Security groups - we all expect you, if you
> have half a brain, to research the posts and do what you find to be
> best.
>
> You do understand that PCBUTTS has posted as David, myself, and many
> others over the years and that he's been very nasty during those
> impersonations. It is possible that you could have fallen for one of
> PCBUTTS's many impersonations....
>
> Learn to read and comprehend Usenet Headers, then start tracking headers
> of people/posts you believe are suspicious - you will find that BUTTS
> slips up many times over the years and outs himself by his headers.
>


As always, I value your comments Leythos.

My *real* nemesis goes by the name of Peter Foldes - he has made many
slips too!

I've tried hard to "read and comprehend Usenet Headers" but now know
that *they* cannot be trusted either!

It's a game! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjiC4NyxmN0

--
Dave
 
Reply With Quote
 
~BD~
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-01-2009
David H. Lipman wrote:
>"we deny those who want to subterfuge democracy and freedom and we defend
> the US constitution."
>
>


That is *really* good to know ........ but just who is/are "We"?

I know, I know .... you cannot say etc.,etc!

Readers here just have to trust you, eh? Blind faith.


Well - you are in luck today - because I *do* have faith!


If you really are in a position of power and influence - and PCButts
*is* as bad as you say he is - simply have him *removed* from this
place. Possible? Of course it is.

--
Dave
 
Reply With Quote
 
Beauregard T. Shagnasty
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-01-2009
Non scrivetemi wrote:

> "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" wrote:
>> You want some proof? View these pages at his own site quick...
>> ...
>> [space inserted to prevent accidental clicking]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> Dead-end links leading to empty URLS, as usual.


You are so full of it. Did you *not* see "[space inserted ...]" ?
Copy the links to your browser and remove the space.

You must be a Buttface sock puppet.

--
-bts
-Friends don't let friends drive Windows
 
Reply With Quote
 
Leythos
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-01-2009
In article <(E-Mail Removed) mith.info>,
(E-Mail Removed) says...
> The only disgusting things I personally have heard/witnessed in this
> group are the constant referrings to PCButts and his links to child
> pronography - without a single iota of proof, except for some dead-
> end URLs which point to nothing. It is clear to me that many of the
> detractors of PCButts are extremely sick individuals who spout filth
> at an "accepted" hate figure. Much of this is your doing without you
> having a shred of evidence - except the filthy posts of your own
> associates, and empty URLs.
>


The URL's were posted by BUTTS, from his own website, and he bragged
about the content that HE stated HE created.

If you're not smart enough to use a google archive search to find them
then it shows that you're not really interested in the truth.


--
Leythos - (E-Mail Removed) (remove 999 to email me)
Public Service Warning: Learn about PCButts before you trust:
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forum...-removeit.html
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=pcbutts1+thief
http://tinyurl.com/4rruwd
 
Reply With Quote
 
Leythos
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-01-2009
In article <gte6l2$6dq$(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed)
says...
> If you really are in a position of power and influence - and PCButts
> *is* as bad as you say he is - simply have him *removed* from this
> place. Possible? Of course it is.
>


That would actually violate the Constitution that most of us support and
defend. Butts is a nasty person, he's unethical, and much of what he
does is illegal, but there is a limit to what can be done until much
money is invested in legal action. Due to the cost of the products -
meaning that they are FREE, it's about impossible to build enough funds
to start a legal action. This doesn't mean that funds have not been
spent to validate the communities intelligence on him.

--
- Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum.
- Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a
drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"
(E-Mail Removed) (remove 999 for proper email address)
 
Reply With Quote
 
Beauregard T. Shagnasty
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-01-2009
Troll Buster - the Buttface sock puppet - wrote:

> If it is so filthy why do you repost those links?


To prove to Non scrivetemi that you *do* have filthy web pages. Why
else?

> Certainly it is not to shame the person who created them.


A person with your mental illness can't be shamed, and that is a shame.

> All you doing is sending traffic to her [his] site and generating
> hits. [Rest of bullshit snipped]


...all the while proving how worthless you are.

--
-bts
-Friends don't let friends drive Windows
 
Reply With Quote
 
The Real Truth [MS MVP]
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-01-2009
http://pcbutts1.com/downloads/ngtrolls.htm .Missing The Point - Trolls
rarely answer a direct question - they cannot, if asked to justify their
twaddle - so they develop a fine line in missing the point.


--
The Real Truth http://pcbutts1-therealtruth.blogspot.com/
*WARNING* Do NOT follow any advice given by the people listed below.
They do NOT have the expertise or knowledge to fix your issue. Do not waste
your time.
David H Lipman, Malke, PA Bear, Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Leythos.




"Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:gtfjh9$2e5$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Troll Buster - the Buttface sock puppet - wrote:
>
>> If it is so filthy why do you repost those links?

>
> To prove to Non scrivetemi that you *do* have filthy web pages. Why
> else?
>
>> Certainly it is not to shame the person who created them.

>
> A person with your mental illness can't be shamed, and that is a shame.
>
>> All you doing is sending traffic to her [his] site and generating
>> hits. [Rest of bullshit snipped]

>
> ..all the while proving how worthless you are.
>
> --
> -bts
> -Friends don't let friends drive Windows


 
Reply With Quote
 
Sam
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-01-2009
"Troll Buster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) :

> If it is so filthy why do you repost those links? Certainly it is
> not to shame the person who created them. All you doing is sending
> traffic to her site and generating hits. Let me get this straight,
> first you can't shut down her website because she has done nothing
> wrong you say she is a thief what makes you think you can do
> anything about it if what she stole does not belong to you?. Looks
> to me like you ALL have failed at that point so now she's into
> porn when the only links I see are coming from you. BTW porn is
> not illegal it is a very profitable business. So the reality is
> the only person who has been shamed here is you.
>


I agree 100% with you.

I am sick and tired of those in this group who think they are the
elite and dump their sniveling crap in here day after day.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
hosts can only ping other hosts after router has pinged them? spec Cisco 7 06-05-2006 08:06 AM
The "Hosts" file in System32/drivers/misc, is this like a firewall config file? Edmonton_Guy@usenet.com Computer Support 2 09-20-2005 05:03 PM
UNIX Script To Remove Hosts from Hosts file Bla Perl Misc 1 04-10-2005 04:14 PM
UNIX Script To Remove Hosts from Hosts file Bla Perl 0 04-08-2005 12:46 AM
script to edit hosts file in xp? MZ Wireless Networking 2 01-06-2005 08:47 PM



Advertisments