Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Outlook Express Keeps Asking Me for My Password

Outlook Express Keeps Asking Me for My Password

Mikki Shaw

Hello I am using MSOE6 email, i am on a network and am currently unable to
log into my email account, it keeps asking me for my password which i supply
(and i know is right), its so frustrating

ElPablo

Hi,
Ask the administrator of the network about it. Maybe your account is
disabled or your password has expired on the mailserver.

Greetz

news:(E-Mail Removed)...