Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > LZO compression algorithm in vb.net

LZO compression algorithm in vb.net

Valli

Hi,

I need to use LZO compression algorithm in vb.net. I found that LZO.dll &
simplicit.Net.lzo.dll must be referenced with the project. I tried using
that. I get exception errors while executing that.

Can anyone help me how to use LZO algorithm in .net?
--
Regards
Valli

--
Regards
Valli

Suni

Any reply for this Query please regarding "LZO compression algorithm".

Thanks

LZO Compression Suni ASP .Net 1 06-15-2009 03:00 PM
The Zeus Compression Algorithm dunric@yahoo.com C Programming 17 01-04-2006 05:27 AM
Description of the ART Image Compression Algorithm? Richard Ballard Digital Photography 10 07-20-2004 06:17 PM
compression algorithm in memory Howie C++ 1 03-04-2004 05:02 PM
Kodak DX 4530 Compression Algorithm Question Glenn Nelson Digital Photography 4 09-24-2003 10:04 PM

Advertisments