Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > EasyVPN with only one address in the pool

EasyVPN with only one address in the pool

Igor Mamuzi aka Pseto

Can I have only one IP address in ip local pool? Or at least static address
assigned to the client? My client is Cisco router with easy vpn remote.

Regards,
Igor

Chino

> Can I have only one IP address in ip local pool? Or at least static
> address assigned to the client? My client is Cisco router with easy vpn
> remote.
>
> Regards,
> Igor

I'm sure you can assign static IP addresses using an external Radius server
to authenticate the client.
Don't know if you can use a single address pool.

Andrew Lutov

Hello.

"Chino" <(E-Mail Removed)> / :
news:BfVJl.37303$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Can I have only one IP address in ip local pool? Or at least static
>> address assigned to the client? My client is Cisco router with easy vpn
>> remote.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Igor

> I'm sure you can assign static IP addresses using an external Radius
> server to authenticate the client.
> Don't know if you can use a single address pool.

EasyVPN + Radius ?

But HOW ?

--
A5