Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > recode 3.6 win32 package

recode 3.6 win32 package

JD

Hi,

Can someone kindly show me where I can download recode 3.6 win32 package? I
downloaded its source file but had troubles to compile it. So I would get
its exe file directly from the Internet. Googling it gives me lots of
confusing information. Thanks in advance for your help.

JD

InfoJunkie777

On Apr 28, 11:03*pm, "JD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can someone kindly show me where I can download recode 3.6 win32 package? *I
> downloaded its source file but had troubles to compile it. *So I would get
> its exe file directly from the Internet. *Googling it gives me lots of
> confusing information. Thanks in advance for your help.
>
> JD

Here is the link from SourceForge: http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/recode.htm

InfoJunkie777

On Apr 30, 2:40*pm, "JD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "InfoJunkie777" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Apr 28, 11:03 pm, "JD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > Hi,

> > Can someone kindly show me where I can download recode 3.6 win32 package?
> > downloaded its source file but had troubles to compile it. So I would get
> > its exe file directly from the Internet. Googling it gives me lots of
> > confusing information. Thanks in advance for your help.

> > JD

> Here is the link from SourceForge:http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/recode.htm
>
> Yes, I did follow that link and then visit GNU win32 download page below.
> The thing was that I searched the page for recode but found nothing. *Maybe
> recode is included in some package. *I am unfamiliar with GNU. *Could
> someone tell me which package recode is included in? *Any further help is
> much appreciated. *JD
>
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showf...group_id=23617

My bad ... sorry. The links are very confusing. And circular.
Apparently it is basically a conversion tool used to translate
character sets in a development setting (varieties of C). The Win32
package is NOT listed, as the link says. I looked for it elsewhere,
but can only find Linux files (originally developed for Linux - GNU,
duh! I only checked out the first pages of results for Google with
the string "recode 3.8, windows 32".

Hope you find it.

Nero recode main movie Gazza DVD Video 0 07-13-2007 03:44 PM
Package that imports with name of dependent package David Pratt Python 4 05-13-2006 05:12 PM
single package import v/s the entire package Parvinder Java 6 02-27-2005 02:02 PM
package module import name clash with global package George P Python 3 09-11-2004 01:19 PM
Importing a package and looping through modules in the package Dave Python 2 02-10-2004 08:14 PM

Advertisments