Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Record UK, play in USA

Record UK, play in USA

Lombok

If I record a U.K TV programme on to a DVD disk can it be played on a DVD
player or computer in America?
Lombok.

The dog from that film you saw

"Lombok" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:gt7ba3$vc3$(E-Mail Removed)...
> If I record a U.K TV programme on to a DVD disk can it be played on a DVD
> player or computer in America?
> Lombok.

computer yes, dvd player no ( unless it's a standards converting one )

--
Gareth.

that fly...... is your magic wand....

Lombok

"The dog from that film you saw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Lombok" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:gt7ba3$vc3$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> If I record a U.K TV programme on to a DVD disk can it be played on a DVD
>> player or computer in America?
>> Lombok.
>>

> computer yes, dvd player no ( unless it's a standards converting one )
>

> --
> Gareth.
>
> that fly...... is your magic wand....

Thank you.