Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Query related to matplotlib

Query related to matplotlib

srinivasan srinivas

I would like to draw a chart which takes 'dates' in x axes and some values in y axes.**
I would like to draw a simple chart using matplotlib. Can someone tell me which submodule i could use for this purpose? The module has to support in the way that i can draw more than one set can be passed to Y axes. So it will generate more than one line.

Thanks,
Srini

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Yahoo! Edition http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/firefox/