Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Query related to matplotlib

Query related to matplotlib

srinivasan srinivas

04-28-2009

I would like to draw a chart which takes 'dates' in x axes and some values in y axes.**
I would like to draw a simple chart using matplotlib. Can someone tell me which submodule i could use for this purpose? The module has to support in the way that i can draw more than one set can be passed to Y axes. So it will generate more than one line.

Thanks,
Srini

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Yahoo! Edition http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/firefox/

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off