Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Google Code Goes Mercurial

Google Code Goes Mercurial

Lawrence D'Oliveiro

Follows Python <http://arstechnica.com/open-source/news/2009/04/google-code-adds-mercurial-version-control-system.ars>.

Distributed Version Control FTW!

Jack Spratt

news:gt6c7j$db2$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Follows Python
> <http://arstechnica.com/open-source/news/2009/04/google-code-adds-mercurial-version-control-system.ars>.
>
> Distributed Version Control FTW!

"Several of the factors that influenced the decision include Mercurial's
superior Windows compatibility and its more gentle learning curve."

I wouldn't have thought that either of those factors would have sat well
with you.

Lawrence D'Oliveiro

In message <gt6cfh$tp8$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org>, Jack Spratt wrote:

> I wouldn't have thought that either of those factors would have sat well
> with you.

As a baiter of trolls, I have to admit you are a master.