Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: passing hidden fields from aspx to asp and back to aspx

Re: passing hidden fields from aspx to asp and back to aspx

Nirosh

Hi,

As it is a different domain, I dont see a direct method.. there are other
way that you can do this..

1. Pass it as an encripted query string
2. Write the value in to DB and trigger the asp
2.1. Obtain the value from the ASPX and write it to the DB
2.2. Triger the ASP page and retrieve the value form the DB and
process it. Then write it back to the DB
2.3. Triger the ASPX page via the ASP page.
2.4. Read the value from the DB and process it.

Nirosh