Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Recently Passed MCSE Exam

Recently Passed MCSE Exam

zubari

Hi
Hi i wrote the CompTIA exam recently after purchasing the dumps on
this site. Here is what I can say. I have seen many dumps out on the
net and some very over priced and not that great, some of my friends
have lost a bit of cash buying those dumps. After seeing the
testimonials and reviews of this site, I purchased the dump, studied
it thoroughly, not mugged it up, I even practiced the questions on my
SparcBOX, this practice enabled me to remember all the stuff, I cannot
mug up, I am not a certification zombie. And thanks to these dumps I
cleared 90.I finished the exam in 31 mins and it was a breeze.
BeITCertified thank you for all your help and support, you guys rock.
I will be purchasing my next exam dumps also. Wishing you all the
best, and keep up the good work.www.beitcertified.com

Recently Passed MCSE Exam shah MCSA 0 04-27-2009 08:44 AM
Recently Passed MCSE Exam farooq MCSE 0 04-27-2009 08:43 AM
Recently Passed MCSE Exam waqar MCTS 0 04-27-2009 08:42 AM
Recently Passed MCSE Exam mamor Microsoft Certification 0 04-27-2009 08:42 AM
Recently Passed MCSE Exam Commax MCITP 0 04-27-2009 08:13 AM

Advertisments