Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Javascript not firing becasue of Response.Redirect

Javascript not firing becasue of Response.Redirect

CorpAmis CorpAmis is offline
Junior Member

I have a page(XYZ.aspx) which displays some processing and re-directs to an external website in one scenario else it displays some text on XYZ.aspx. The code I have in page load method is :

if (condition)
{
registerJavascript();
Response.Redirect(".xyz.com", false);

}
else
{
//Some processing and display of text
}

The problem is that my javascript code is not firing. Re-direct from client side is not an option. Post back is causing a flicker even if I used the smartNavigation property.

susith susith is offline
Junior Member

try window.location