Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > BeITCertified dumps is excellent

Closed Thread

BeITCertified dumps is excellent

Nat

Hi
i wrote the Microsoft exam recently after purchasing the dumps on this
site. Here is what I can say. I have seen many dumps out on the net
and some very over priced and not that great, some of my friends have
lost a bit of cash buying those dumps. After seeing the testimonials
and reviews of this site, I purchased the dump, studied it thoroughly,
not mugged it up, I even practiced the questions on my SparcBOX, this
practice enabled me to remember all the stuff, I cannot mug up, I am
not a certification zombie. And thanks to these dumps I cleared 90.I
finished the exam in 31 mins and it was a breeze. BeITCertified thank
you for all your help and support, you guys rock. I will be purchasing
my next exam dumps also. Wishing you all the best, and keep up the
good work.

Phillip Harrell

Nat - Do you own this company, or have any stock in it, thus, are also
pushing advertising in this and perhaps various other newsgroups? Thanks.

--
Warmest Regards,

Phillip Harrell, MCP/MCTS

"Nat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Hi
> i wrote the Microsoft exam recently after purchasing the dumps on this
> site. Here is what I can say. I have seen many dumps out on the net
> and some very over priced and not that great, some of my friends have
> lost a bit of cash buying those dumps. After seeing the testimonials
> and reviews of this site, I purchased the dump, studied it thoroughly,
> not mugged it up, I even practiced the questions on my SparcBOX, this
> practice enabled me to remember all the stuff, I cannot mug up, I am
> not a certification zombie. And thanks to these dumps I cleared 90.I
> finished the exam in 31 mins and it was a breeze. BeITCertified thank
> you for all your help and support, you guys rock. I will be purchasing
> my next exam dumps also. Wishing you all the best, and keep up the
> good work.

Lawrence Garvin [MVP]

"Phillip Harrell" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Nat - Do you own this company, or have any stock in it, thus, are also
> pushing advertising in this and perhaps various other newsgroups? Thanks.

Phillip.. this is a SPAM post from a known SPAM address (E-Mail Removed).

Ignore it and any other posts from (E-Mail Removed) or (E-Mail Removed)
or anything from BeItCertified.com which is a known exam dump site, and the
source of all of this spam.

The name "Nat" is fake. If you scan the cert newsgroups you'll find hundreds
of posts from those two addresses using dozens of different names.

--
Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

MB_SAP MB_SAP is offline
Junior Member

This is what I wrote to them, got no reply.

Hi,

I am Shocked!!

This is unbelievable.

I bought C_TFIN52_64 Saving Pack. This package is the exact duplicate of questions available on the net at other sites.

No new question !! Only Question numbers changed !!

How can you claim that these question original SAP questions!!
I know of original SAP questions from my friends. Nothing is there.
Just full of Crap internet questions.

This is cheating.

Refund my money immediately.

Closed Thread