Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > DVDFab "Main Movie" Problem

DVDFab "Main Movie" Problem

Richard Cranium

I wanted a copy of one of my DVDs for my car that was only the main
movie sans all sorts of other stuff that does not lend itself to a
mobile viewing environment. I tried using DVDFab's "Main Movie"
option, but the resulting disc does not play in proper order. I
checked each of the VTS files numbered 1 through 5 and indeed they are
the movie chapters in the proper order. I'm guessing that there is
something in the VTS 0 DVD Movie Info file that is preventing the
flick from playing in that correct order. Is there a way to read/edit
this file? It seems the DVDFab "Main Movie" option did not strip off
all of the necessary information.

Archimedes' Lever

On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 22:42:47 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (RichTard The Retard
Cranium) wrote:

>I wanted...

To show the group that you are a total retard? You succeeded, Retard
Cranium.

snipped retarded, know nothing plea for help on such a simple task.

You are not only a 12 year mentality with your maturity level, but you
are about a 6 year old mentality when it comes to things technical...
obviously.

You probably have to call an electrician to change a light bulb.

Bwuahahahaha!

Richard Cranium

On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 18:19:01 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

<<<<<Snip useless drivel>>>>>

Instead of responding to the question and showing that you know
something beyond the dimensions, taste and odor of your mom's slit,
you burned all that energy typing drivel, illustrating once again that
you are a moron.

Archimedes' Lever

On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 03:37:22 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (RichTard The Retard
Cranium) wrote:

>Instead of responding to the question and showing that you know
>something beyond the dimensions, taste and odor of your mom's slit,
>you burned all that energy typing drivel, illustrating once again that
>you are a moron.

Said the retarded dope that cannot burn just the movie part of a disc.
So stupid that he doesn't know that the file he is wanting is likely
already available online. So stupid that he is still using an Agent
version that is so out of date, that it illustrates just how retarded a
slow to learn, slow to change retarded dope like you can be.

Richard Cranium

On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 00:40:13 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 03:37:22 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (RichTard The Retard
>Cranium) wrote:
>
>>Instead of responding to the question and showing that you know
>>something beyond the dimensions, taste and odor of your mom's slit,
>>you burned all that energy typing drivel, illustrating once again that
>>you are a moron.

> Said the retarded dope that cannot burn just the movie part of a disc.
>So stupid that he doesn't know that the file he is wanting is likely
>already available online. So stupid that he is still using an Agent
>version that is so out of date, that it illustrates just how retarded a
>slow to learn, slow to change retarded dope like you can be.

And once again you illustrate the identical point by using all of your
energy to say nothing. I fully expect to soon read that you developed
an internal hardon and ****ed yourself to death.

Justin

Richard Cranium wrote on [Thu, 23 Apr 2009 22:42:47 GMT]:
> I wanted a copy of one of my DVDs for my car that was only the main

You should be paying attention to the road

Tarkus

Justin wrote:
> Richard Cranium wrote on [Thu, 23 Apr 2009 22:42:47 GMT]:
>> I wanted a copy of one of my DVDs for my car that was only the main

> You should be paying attention to the road

Who said it was for him to watch? They put DVD screens on the back of
seat headrests, you know.

Archimedes' Lever

On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 09:06:09 -0700, Tarkus <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Justin wrote:
>> Richard Cranium wrote on [Thu, 23 Apr 2009 22:42:47 GMT]:
>>> I wanted a copy of one of my DVDs for my car that was only the main

>> You should be paying attention to the road

>Who said it was for him to watch? They put DVD screens on the back of
>seat headrests, you know.

And retarded dopes pay hundreds of dollars more for them than they are
worth.

Archimedes' Lever

On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 16:06:49 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (Richard Cranium)
wrote:

>On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 15:49:16 +0000 (UTC), Justin
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Richard Cranium wrote on [Thu, 23 Apr 2009 22:42:47 GMT]:
>>> I wanted a copy of one of my DVDs for my car that was only the main

>>You should be paying attention to the road

>Why? Everyone else already does that, so I don't have to.

More proof of just how deep your utter stupidity runs, you retarded
bastard. It would have been a better world, had your felonious mother
flushed you after you were birthed from her ass.

Richard Cranium

On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 18:47:38 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

<<<<<Snip>>>>>

My, my - you're getting so very angry again. I can sense the seething
rage in your typing as you pound each successive key with increasing
force. The blood has rushed to your face and you're seeing everything
as bright red. You have an uncontrollable desire to run out and do
terrible things to small animals with a fork. Best mitigate that
anger by choking your chicken.

Face it . . . you're a childish clown. Somewhere, you are depriving
a village of their idiot.

Using DVDFab vs Decrypter/Shrink Phisherman DVD Video 2 08-31-2006 01:57 PM
DVDFab feedback? robert gray DVD Video 3 01-15-2005 03:47 PM
How does DVDFab compare to DVDXCopy (older version)? Aloke Prasad DVD Video 4 03-01-2004 02:40 AM

Advertisments