Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Need ASP.NET 3.5 coaching on-line

Need ASP.NET 3.5 coaching on-line

Big George

Hello,

Maybe this question is off topic, but I don't have enough time to
learn by myself ASP.NET 3.5 and need some on-line coaching. I search
on google, but only find attend classrooms or DVD classes, whis is not
what I need.

I'm looking for somebody who I can ask specifically questions, who
review my projects or teach me some tips or best practices.

I don't know if there is any company out there that offers this kind
of service. I posted on www.rentacoder.com, but didn't get answers.

Could you recommend me some link where I can search for this service?

Thank you!

Juan T. Llibre

Microsoft offers free, self-paced, .Net 3.5 training kits :

There's also a full Visual Studio 2008 training kit version :

You'll probably learn more with those kits than with
online coaching, Big George...and their price can't be beaten !

Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
=========================
"Big George" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
>
> Maybe this question is off topic, but I don't have enough time to
> learn by myself ASP.NET 3.5 and need some on-line coaching. I search
> on google, but only find attend classrooms or DVD classes, whis is not
> what I need.
>
> I'm looking for somebody who I can ask specifically questions, who
> review my projects or teach me some tips or best practices.
>
> I don't know if there is any company out there that offers this kind
> of service. I posted on www.rentacoder.com, but didn't get answers.
>
> Could you recommend me some link where I can search for this service?
>
> Thank you!

Miro

I have used this site for that reason twice when I was not able to find an
answer googling around.

http://www.liveperson.com/expert-match/asp.net/

I was pretty happy with the results.

Miro

"Big George" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
>
> Maybe this question is off topic, but I don't have enough time to
> learn by myself ASP.NET 3.5 and need some on-line coaching. I search
> on google, but only find attend classrooms or DVD classes, whis is not
> what I need.
>
> I'm looking for somebody who I can ask specifically questions, who
> review my projects or teach me some tips or best practices.
>
> I don't know if there is any company out there that offers this kind
> of service. I posted on www.rentacoder.com, but didn't get answers.
>
> Could you recommend me some link where I can search for this service?
>
> Thank you!

Gregory A. Beamer

On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 10:37:50 -0400, "Juan T. Llibre"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Microsoft offers free, self-paced, .Net 3.5 training kits :
>
>http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en
>
>There's also a full Visual Studio 2008 training kit version :
>
>http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en
>
>You'll probably learn more with those kits than with
>online coaching, Big George...and their price can't be beaten !

In addition to Juan's great suggestions, there is a company called
Inner Workings that is offering an interesting training model for a
low price. Their modules have you code to learn, which is very
effective for me. You may not do as well that way, however. They have
a trial so you can play with it before buying.

Peace and Grace,

Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

| Think outside the box! |