Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > #twitterfail

#twitterfail

Lars Eighner

Okay, I broke down and opened a twitter account. About two hours later,
while I was totally offline, the account was hijacked, and twitter won't
delete it.

--
Lars Eighner <http://larseighner.com/> http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
92 days since Rick Warren prayed over Bush's third term.

Dan C

On Wed, 22 Apr 2009 22:47:55 +0000, Lars Eighner wrote:

> Okay, I broke down and opened a twitter account. About two hours later,
> while I was totally offline, the account was hijacked, and twitter won't
> delete it.

Bummer.

Need help?: http://brandybuck.site40.net/pics/ubuntu.jpg
Ahhhhhhhh!: http://brandybuck.site40.net/pics/relieve.jpg

chuckcar

Lars Eighner <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) om:

> Okay, I broke down and opened a twitter account. About two hours later,
> while I was totally offline, the account was hijacked, and twitter won't
> delete it.

And when exactly in this interval did you scan and remove all trojans from
your computer?

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

Evan Platt

On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 02:28:55 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>And when exactly in this interval did you scan and remove all trojans from
>your computer?

Please return your computer to wherever you bought it from.

Lars Eighner

In our last episode, <Xns9BF5ECF325AD7chucknilcar@127.0.0.1>, the lovely and
talented chuckcar broadcast on 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> Lars Eighner <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om:

>> Okay, I broke down and opened a twitter account. About two hours later,
>> while I was totally offline, the account was hijacked, and twitter won't
>> delete it.
>>

> And when exactly in this interval did you scan and remove all trojans from
> your computer?

You must be one of those Windoze guys!

--
Lars Eighner <http://larseighner.com/> (E-Mail Removed)

wrote:

>And when exactly in this interval did you scan and remove all trojans from
>your computer?

OP:

Idiot.

Pure and simple.

chuckcar

Lars Eighner <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) om:

> In our last episode, <Xns9BF5ECF325AD7chucknilcar@127.0.0.1>, the lovely
> and talented chuckcar broadcast on 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>
>> Lars Eighner <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) om:

>>> Okay, I broke down and opened a twitter account. About two hours
>>> later, while I was totally offline, the account was hijacked, and
>>> twitter won't delete it.
>>>

>> And when exactly in this interval did you scan and remove all trojans
>> from your computer?

> You must be one of those Windoze guys!

Yes, X. It's called X windows by some a bit less informed.

However if you *did* give someone else you (useless webpage IMHO) account, How
did you do it? That's kind of important to know if you don't want to repeat
it again immediately right?

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

Evan Platt

On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 20:12:55 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Yes, X. It's called X windows by some a bit less informed.

LOL the fool doesn't even get it when he's being insulted, he's that
stupid.

Lars Eighner

In our last episode, <Xns9BF6A3B297606chucknilcar@127.0.0.1>, the lovely and
talented chuckcar broadcast on 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> Lars Eighner <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om:

>> In our last episode, <Xns9BF5ECF325AD7chucknilcar@127.0.0.1>, the lovely
>> and talented chuckcar broadcast on 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>>
>>> Lars Eighner <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed) om:

>>> And when exactly in this interval did you scan and remove all trojans
>>> from your computer?

>> You must be one of those Windoze guys!
>>

> Yes, X. It's called X windows by some a bit less informed.

> However if you *did* give someone else you (useless webpage IMHO) account,
> How did you do it? That's kind of important to know if you don't want to
> repeat it again immediately right?

I've discovered the heart of the problem. I have a stalker. He's is
closely connected to the neighborhood of San Fransico where Twitter is
located. The most reasonable explaination is that he has a pal on the
inside.

--
Lars Eighner <http://larseighner.com/> (E-Mail Removed)
93 days since Rick Warren prayed over Bush's third term.
Obama: No hope, no change, more of the same. Yes, he can, but no, he won't.

chuckcar

Lars Eighner <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed). com:

> In our last episode, <Xns9BF6A3B297606chucknilcar@127.0.0.1>, the lovely
> and talented chuckcar broadcast on 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>
>> Lars Eighner <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) om:

>>> In our last episode, <Xns9BF5ECF325AD7chucknilcar@127.0.0.1>, the
>>> lovely and talented chuckcar broadcast on 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

>>> You must be one of those Windoze guys!
>>>

>> Yes, X. It's called X windows by some a bit less informed.

>> However if you *did* give someone else you (useless webpage IMHO)
>> account, How did you do it? That's kind of important to know if you
>> don't want to repeat it again immediately right?

> I've discovered the heart of the problem. I have a stalker. He's is
> closely connected to the neighborhood of San Fransico where Twitter is
> located. The most reasonable explaination is that he has a pal on the
> inside.

Riight. So you don't know or don't want to say.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )