Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Cisco ASA with Linksys having NAT problem..

Cisco ASA with Linksys having NAT problem..

shbbjj shbbjj is offline
Junior Member

I have an ASA 5505, Inside is connected to the LAN, Outside is connected to the Internet via Linksys DSL router with one fixed ip. LAN hosts can access the Internet through the ASA.

Im having a exchange 2003 server inside lan.
I want to figure out how to do port forwarding through the ASA so I can access exchange server thru POP3 and also RDP. I've been tinkering for a few hours and can't seem to get it working.

The ASA is running s/w version 7.2.