Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Ontario Death records

Ontario Death records

thecoopersbc@gmail.com

Hello,

I haven't got a clue where to start looking. I'm trying to verify if
someone who resided in Ontario Canada has passed away. I am unsure of
their last/current address or city and they have a very common name -
making a internet search futile.

Does anyone know of a online resource that is current?

I've spent the morning looking and have come up empty handed. Perhaps
I don't know the 'lingo' to find what I'm looking for.

Thanks

ps I know this is off topic, but you lot are a bunch of smart cookies
so I'm giving it a whirl

The Real Truth [MS MVP]

http://www.vitalrec.com/links2.html#Canada

your time.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
>
> I haven't got a clue where to start looking. I'm trying to verify if
> someone who resided in Ontario Canada has passed away. I am unsure of
> their last/current address or city and they have a very common name -
> making a internet search futile.
>
> Does anyone know of a online resource that is current?
>
> I've spent the morning looking and have come up empty handed. Perhaps
> I don't know the 'lingo' to find what I'm looking for.
>
> Thanks
>
> ps I know this is off topic, but you lot are a bunch of smart cookies
> so I'm giving it a whirl

thecoopersbc@gmail.com

Thank you for the reply, but I'm looking for current RECENT death
records for Ontario, Canada.

While your link was interesting it was primarily American and dealt
with ancestory - ie very old old records.

..

On Apr 22, 1:31 pm, "The Real Truth [MS MVP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> http://www.vitalrec.com/links2.html#Canada
>
> --
> The Real Truthhttp://pcbutts1-therealtruth.blogspot.com/
> *WARNING* Do NOT follow any advice given by the people listed below.
> They do NOT have the expertise or knowledge to fix your issue. Do not waste
> your time.
> David H Lipman, Malke, PA Bear, Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Leythos.
>
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> > Hello,

> > I haven't got a clue where to start looking. I'm trying to verify if
> > someone who resided in Ontario Canada has passed away. I am unsure of
> > their last/current address or city and they have a very common name -
> > making a internet search futile.

> > Does anyone know of a online resource that is current?

> > I've spent the morning looking and have come up empty handed. Perhaps
> > I don't know the 'lingo' to find what I'm looking for.

> > Thanks

> > ps I know this is off topic, but you lot are a bunch of smart cookies
> > so I'm giving it a whirl

Anyolmouse

> .
>
> On Apr 22, 1:31 pm, "The Real Truth [MS MVP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > http://www.vitalrec.com/links2.html#Canada
> >
> > --
> > The Real Truthhttp://pcbutts1-therealtruth.blogspot.com/
> > *WARNING* Do NOT follow any advice given by the people listed below.
> > They do NOT have the expertise or knowledge to fix your issue. Do

not waste
> > your time.
> > David H Lipman, Malke, PA Bear, Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Leythos.
> >
> > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> > > Hello,

> > > I haven't got a clue where to start looking. I'm trying to verify

if
> > > someone who resided in Ontario Canada has passed away. I am

unsure of
> > > their last/current address or city and they have a very common

name -
> > > making a internet search futile.

> > > Does anyone know of a online resource that is current?

> > > I've spent the morning looking and have come up empty handed.

Perhaps
> > > I don't know the 'lingo' to find what I'm looking for.

> > > Thanks

> > > ps I know this is off topic, but you lot are a bunch of smart

cookies
> > > so I'm giving it a whirl

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thank you for the reply, but I'm looking for current RECENT death
> records for Ontario, Canada.
>
> While your link was interesting it was primarily American and dealt
> with ancestory - ie very old old records.

Maybe you can find a contact here for what you want.
http://www.publicrecordcenter.com/canada_ontario.htm besides genealogy
links there are government office links.

--
Anyolmouse

Charlie Darwin

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
>
> I haven't got a clue where to start looking. I'm trying to verify if
> someone who resided in Ontario Canada has passed away. I am unsure of
> their last/current address or city and they have a very common name -
> making a internet search futile.
>
> Does anyone know of a online resource that is current?
>
> I've spent the morning looking and have come up empty handed. Perhaps
> I don't know the 'lingo' to find what I'm looking for.
>
> Thanks
>
> ps I know this is off topic, but you lot are a bunch of smart cookies
> so I'm giving it a whirl

Talk to someone at the morgue at a large hospital or the medical
examiner/coroner's office. They could probably point you in the right
direction.

The Real Truth [MS MVP]

What list?

your time.

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> The Real Truth [MS MVP] wrote:
>> http://www.vitalrec.com/links2.html#Canada

> Could you add me to the list? I know I don't deserve it, but it doesn't
> cost anything.
>
> Rgr,
> MVP, MSIE, MVMVP, PPRCSR, RRU29

Tony

--
The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

manners

beyond the realm of understandability

catchme

Charlie Darwin wrote:

> Talk to someone at the morgue at a large hospital or the medical
> examiner/coroner's office. They could probably point you in the right
> direction.

lol.
indeed, as we all wind up there sooner or later.
the morgue is a place we are all just dying to go.

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

>Hello,
>
>I haven't got a clue where to start looking. I'm trying to verify if
>someone who resided in Ontario Canada has passed away. I am unsure of
>their last/current address or city and they have a very common name -
>making a internet search futile.
>
>Does anyone know of a online resource that is current?

Ontario has a newspaper, and have an obit or Funeral Notices.

The first thing I would do would be to google:
"Persons name" site:"Ontario newspaper name"
(quotes for the persons name)
--

Odd sculptures
http://villageofjoy.com/20-strange-sculptures-part-i/