Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > No Incoming Calls on VoipTalk

No Incoming Calls on VoipTalk

R. Giskard Reventlov

I am still trying to get my unlocked Vonage ATA-UV working correctly. I have
set port one to my VopiDiscount account and incoming and outgoing calls work
fine. I have set port two to my Voiptalk account. Outgoing calls work fine
but incoming calls are not.

I have used these settings

SIP Server voiptalk.org and port 5060
Proxy Server nat.voiptalk.org and port 5065

Both these ports are forwarded from the router to the ATA and all the lights
are on on the front of the box but no incoming calls arrive

Any other suggestions to what I might be looking for to tweak.