Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCITP > I got 99 Score

I got 99 Score

Kamran

hi, thanks a lot for sending me questions and answers. they really
helped me a lot. and I got 99 today when i wrote the exam. once again
thanks a lot. i also promise that i will keep visiting your web site
Beitcertified.com and purchase tutorial material whenever i write any
exam.
Thanks and regards,
From Great Britain.

http://www.beitcertified.com/go.asp?v=67&ac=22

Rob M

another person boasting how they cheated by using a brain dump good luck at
your next interview when real life questions will be asked

"Kamran" wrote:

> hi, thanks a lot for sending me questions and answers. they really
> helped me a lot. and I got 99 today when i wrote the exam. once again
> thanks a lot. i also promise that i will keep visiting your web site
> Beitcertified.com and purchase tutorial material whenever i write any
> exam.
> Thanks and regards,
> From Great Britain.
>
> http://www.beitcertified.com/go.asp?v=67&ac=22

Harvey Colwell

You would think that no body would be so stupid as to boast about cheating
on a Microsoft hosted news group. Although, it has happened in the past.

But this is obviously just an AD for beitcertified.com.. I make that
conclusion because 1.) testimonial is one of most effective form of
advertising, and 2.) I seen a slew of these lately,

"Rob M" <Rob http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> another person boasting how they cheated by using a brain dump good luck
> at
> your next interview when real life questions will be asked
>
> "Kamran" wrote:
>

>> hi, thanks a lot for sending me questions and answers. they really
>> helped me a lot. and I got 99 today when i wrote the exam. once again
>> thanks a lot. i also promise that i will keep visiting your web site
>> Beitcertified.com and purchase tutorial material whenever i write any
>> exam.
>> Thanks and regards,
>> From Great Britain.
>>
>> http://www.beitcertified.com/go.asp?v=67&ac=22

JFoushee

I gotta "write" the exam now? How do you get a double-digit score after
taking the same test you wrote?

I got 99 Score shon MCSA 1 04-22-2009 08:30 PM
I got 99 Score CBi MCSE 1 04-22-2009 05:49 PM
I got my program with ArrayList to work except for one problem it won't add the same score twice judith Java 10 11-21-2006 01:43 AM
How comes I got a score for 1 exam and not for the other three?? emdee [MCSA] MCSA 3 03-04-2004 08:05 PM
Approximately needed score (I know MS hides the score...) for passing 70-305??? Daniel Walzenbach MCSD 2 11-09-2003 10:04 PM

Advertisments