Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > TEABAGGING explained

TEABAGGING explained

Klaus Schadenfruede

Amongst the male gay community it represents the highest form of
trust and love. Can you imagine what I could do to you if I had your balls in
my mouth?

Aardvark

On Tue, 21 Apr 2009 15:31:13 +0200, Klaus Schadenfruede wrote:

> Amongst the male gay community it represents the highest form of trust
> and love. Can you imagine what I could do to you if I had your balls in
> my mouth?

That situation would NEVER arise.

Bert Hyman

In news:(E-Mail Removed). theremailer.net
Klaus Schadenfruede
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 15:31:13 +0200

Why are you hiding and pretending to be someone else?

Ashamed of your lifestyle?

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN (E-Mail Removed)

Cole Firearms Inc.

Klaus Schadenfruede wrote:
> Amongst the male gay community it represents the highest form of
> trust and love. Can you imagine what I could do to you if I had your balls in
> my mouth?

Odd, that you would even think about this.

--

I know many extremely dangerous psychopaths,
and I believe you are not qualified to be one.

chuckcar

Klaus Schadenfruede <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed). theremailer.net:

> Amongst the male gay community it represents the highest form of
> trust and love. Can you imagine what I could do to you if I had your
> balls in my mouth?

Absolutely nothing. It's not as if they're ever going to use them.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

zvnteq7

Klaus Schadenfruede wrote:
> Amongst the male gay community it represents the highest form of
> trust and love. Can you imagine what I could do to you if I had your balls in
> my mouth?

I thought it was balls dangling on the other's forehead, I'm gay AND I
watched John Water's 'Pecker'!

hwf

Klaus Schadenfruede spilled the beans:
> Amongst the male gay community it represents the highest form of
> trust and love. Can you imagine what I could do to you if I had your balls in
> my mouth?

Yes...but I have a very active imagination!

--
http://www.eyeonpalin.org

_..._ ___ ___ ___ ___ _..._
,' `::. ,~ `:. ,~ `:. ,~ `:. ,~ `:. ,' `::.
: `::: `:: `:: `:: `:: `:::
: .::: .:: .:: .:: .:: .:::
: .:::`. .;' `. .;' `. .;'.`. .;': .:::
: .::: `.' .`.'.: `.' ::`.' :. .:::
:. .::' ::: : `: .:::
`: .:: : : .::'
: .:: . :. .::
: ::' `: .::.
.\ `: ,: :. : .::.:
:.\ :. :.: :`: .' .::.:
::`. : :':: : `: : .;'.:
: `.; :'.:: : :: ;:' ::
. :' .::. .: .:: :
: :' ::: :' .:: .
: `:: : .::
:' .::. .: .:::
: .::: ,:. .:. :' .:::
: .:::,' `:. ,' `:.: .:::
: .::: ::: ::: .:::
: .::: ::: ::: .:::
`._ .::'.`._.::' `._.::'.`._ .::' _ Seal _
~~~ :: :: ~~~

squirlchatr@yahoo.com

zvnteq7 wrote:
> Klaus Schadenfruede wrote:
> > Amongst the male gay community it represents the highest form of
> > trust and love. Can you imagine what I could do to you if I had your balls in
> > my mouth?
> >

> I thought it was balls dangling on the other's forehead, I'm gay AND I
> watched John Water's 'Pecker'!

Mother Mary full of grace, it's a miracle, Mary talks

Larry no teabaggin!

Hu Flung Dung

hwf, ye hedge-born dissembling villain, die and be damned, ye
tehee'd:

> Klaus Schadenfruede spilled the beans:
>> Amongst the male gay community it represents the highest form of
>> trust and love. Can you imagine what I could do to you if I had your
>> balls in my mouth?
>>

> Yes...but I have a very active imagination!

lmao

zvnteq7

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> zvnteq7 wrote:
>> Klaus Schadenfruede wrote:
>>> Amongst the male gay community it represents the highest form of
>>> trust and love. Can you imagine what I could do to you if I had your balls in
>>> my mouth?
>>>

>> I thought it was balls dangling on the other's forehead, I'm gay AND I
>> watched John Water's 'Pecker'!

> Mother Mary full of grace, it's a miracle, Mary talks
>
> Larry no teabaggin!

HEY MARY!