Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Computing needs, here's free root account on Solaris10

Computing needs, here's free root account on Solaris10

Kartik_Vashishta

For computing, a free root account, is a tool. It may not be a bad
idea to avail of the free root access I provide. For inconveniencing
you, I apologize.

If there are issues, contact me. You may install software, etc. Soon,
a system faster than the current one, will be made available.

Now, to avail of free root access, first login to one system:
telnet trainingzone.getmyip.com (username: unix password: no password,
hit enter), then,

telnet 192.168.0.108 AND/OR telnet 192.168.0.128
(username:root password: no password, hit enter).

Updates about the free training, free root account, will be made
available on:
http://www.kartik.com/FreeUNIXaccount.html

Do not hesitate to contact me. Contact me, via my web page.

Comfort and Peace, I wish for you.

Kartik Vashishta