Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Wireless Zero Configuration

Wireless Zero Configuration

Lilly

I no longer get a list of wireless networks available. I get a message
"Windows cannot configure this wireless network"...Go to Wireless Zero
Configuration. I am totally lost. What can I do to restore this?

Bob Lin \(MS-MVP\)

Is the WZC running? Open the services to check the status. If not, start it.

--
Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
http://www.ChicagoTech.net

"Lilly" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I no longer get a list of wireless networks available. I get a message
> "Windows cannot configure this wireless network"...Go to Wireless Zero
> Configuration. I am totally lost. What can I do to restore this?

Jack-MVP

Hi
Make sure that the original Wireless card utility is Not running and
disabling the Windows Utility (WZC).
If there is No original manufacturer utility and WZC stop working.
Maybe this can Help, http://www.ezlan.net/wzc.html
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)