Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: computer won't recognize printer - sometimes

Re: computer won't recognize printer - sometimes

Chris P. Bacon

On 2009-04-18, LAH <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> AcerPower Series - Windows XP Pro
> HP Photosmart D7560

<SNIP>

> much the computer novice so keep that in mind. Thanks in advance!

Drivers: http://tinyurl.com/cq4l8m
Cables:
Other stuff: http://tinyurl.com/czfat9

You may have tried most of the "other stuff" but I'm
including the link so that you can go through step by step.

Note: My first suspect would be your drivers. Get
the most recent version from HP for the specific
model.

* CPB - Support the UIP http://improve-usenet.org