Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > how to make a dvd photo slideshow with music

how to make a dvd photo slideshow with music

lolmeo lolmeo is offline
Junior Member

I have several that can be played on a computer but I cannot work out how to make a CD or DVD that can be played in an ordinary DVD player.

Last edited by lolmeo; 05-31-2009 at 05:51 AM..

cindylili cindylili is offline
Junior Member

Hi,

You need use a dvd photo software to do so. I usually use Wondershare DVD Slideshow Builder, it is easy to use and powerful. You can have a try. Just google it.

Good luck.