Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Change in peering connection

Change in peering connection

floffy

HI, all

Refering to studio10k.com for the peering
the peering connection have being change to
gallaxy.ath.cx
Do not Peer with the IP , only by the domain name

Ref: http://gallaxy.ath.cx/peering

1- the studio10k.com will be out of commision soon !

2- we peering allmost inbound
due to the other server to not fast ajust to out Dynamic ip

3- we offer bag files filler to your nntp server
ftp://gallaxy.ath.cx/outgoing_bag_files/ IN RAR ARCHIVE

4- our nntp server filtering all ADS,bad word
we do not allow groups With SEX,PRON,hate,agresive content
Not appropriate post to newsgroups

5- we also keep only the very active groups 800+-
no binairies , we also filter the Binairies in none binaries
groups

6- to known groups we carried > telnet gallaxy.ath.cx 119

thank you

VoIP carriers launch international peering network {{{{{Welcome}}}}} VOIP 0 02-25-2005 02:14 PM
Interesting BGP peering Ivan Ostreš Cisco 4 02-22-2005 08:44 PM
IBGP Peering Sandy Manning Cisco 16 11-29-2004 09:28 PM
Help me configure number peering to Vonage using SPA 3000 Sekhar VOIP 0 11-05-2004 03:09 PM
VOIP Peering mailing list announcement Daryl Jones VOIP 0 05-15-2004 04:14 AM

Advertisments