Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Get your FREE laptop NOW from yourgiftzone.com

Get your FREE laptop NOW from yourgiftzone.com

tomomo

Get your FREE laptop NOW from yourgiftzone.com

Get your FREE laptop NOW from yourgiftzone.com
Register Here http://ebizac.com/x/t.php/7641

To your SUCCESS

tomomo
Supervisor
http://www.gogonai.info/?id=tomomo

EMB

whoisthis wrote:
<snip>

> pyramid scam...

FFS - if you have to reply to **** like this at least snip out the spam
rather than give the OP further exposure.

Mike Dee

whoisthis <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> In article [googlegroups.com]:
>
>> Get your FREE laptop NOW

[...]
>> To your SUCCESS

> pyramid scam...

Yippee a link I can click onto to win a free laptop!

Thanks, whoisthis. Usually I have Google SPAM KF'd and _never_ get to
see these wonderful offers. That is, unless someone responds to the
obvious and doesn't know to trim crap from content.

--
dee
How to deal with Google SPAM: "The Usenet Improvement Project"