Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Burning AVI files to CD or DVD

Re: Burning AVI files to CD or DVD

LQ

On 4月16日, 上午5时53分, Lookout <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Win XP Pro
>
> Nero6 Ultra - they've been no help
>
> Having a problem burning anAVIto CD orDVD. Sometimes AVIs will work
> sometimes not. Any ideas why?
> ISOs burn fine.
> How about free software?

There is an easy way, You can try Total Video2Dvd, i have used it,
and work well on my computer, it can “Auto Convert and Burn MKV, Blu-
ray TS, M2TS, AVCHD MTS, HDV1080i, Divx, Rm, Wmv, Avi to DVD Video
Disc directly.”
It is very easy to use, and offer the better quality, you can try it
by youselft, work well, you will like it.find:http://www.google.com/
search?hl=en&q=Total+Video2Dvd&btnG=Google+Search& aq=o&oq=
http://www.effectmatrix.com/total_vi...thor/index.htm