Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Windows 7

Windows 7

floffy

Does known that windows 7 is build for anti-piracy call dmr
when using piracy software winodws 7 reactive in stop to work

Desk Rabbit

floffy wrote:
> Does known that windows 7 is build for anti-piracy call dmr
> when using piracy software winodws 7 reactive in stop to work

Copy protection must you use? Careful download what do you must in times
of needing.

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

"floffy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Does known that windows 7 is build for anti-piracy call dmr
>when using piracy software winodws 7 reactive in stop to work

Autoruns
--

Wow, I guess you can bite your own penis off.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30226391/

Jm

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Wow, I guess you can bite your own penis off.
> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30226391/

LOL, LOL, LOL .... I love Google AdSense and their occasional unintended
humor! When I surfed to your link ...there it was on the right hand side of
the page .... The Six Best Tooth Whitening Products :~)

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

"Jm " <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .

>> Wow, I guess you can bite your own penis off.
>> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30226391/

>LOL, LOL, LOL .... I love Google AdSense and their occasional unintended
>humor! When I surfed to your link ...there it was on the right hand side of
>the page .... The Six Best Tooth Whitening Products :~)

While humorous, you shouldn't be viewing adsense in the first place.

On that link I see nothing but the article and news links, the right
and left side are just white space as is the bottom. well at the right
I do get two lines:

I run a HOSTS file and so should you, pages load faster and you don't
view any ads.

When I do a google search the top or first links are in blue and I
can't load those links the HOSTS file blocks em

It's just a text file that you place in the:
X:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc
for windows, linux elsewhere.
unless you're running XP it must be in caps HOSTS

I run this one:
http://someonewhocares.org/hosts/hosts

This link explains better what a HOSTS file does but stresses blocking
malware more than ad blocking.
http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts.htm

I don't suggest using the mvps one, as it blocks sites they feel you
shouldn't go to and it being associated with Microsoft their not above
blocking say decent linux sites.

--

Susan Boyle.
ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxPZh4AnWyk

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

> This link explains better what a HOSTS file does but stresses blocking
> malware more than ad blocking.
> http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts.htm
>
> I don't suggest using the mvps one, as it blocks sites they feel you
> shouldn't go to

Ad, porn, and malware sites... not a bad idea to block those.

> and it being associated with Microsoft

Hmm? It isn't a Microsoft site, just one maintained by a few MVPs.

> their [they're] not above blocking say decent linux sites.

I don't see any Linux sites in the file.

--
-bts

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

"Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> and it being associated with Microsoft

>Hmm? It isn't a Microsoft site, just one maintained by a few MVPs.

Meaning It's their job or duty to advocate MS

>> their [they're] not above blocking say decent linux sites.

>I don't see any Linux sites in the file.

Didn't say there were. Thanks for the grammar lesson, I spelled it
"they're" at first but though it wrong.

--

Susan Boyle.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxPZh4AnWyk