Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Get network printer names

Get network printer names

Benny

Hello all,

Currently Im working on a web application using asp.net with c#.

I require to get all the network printers name, so the user can select
print to which printer. Can anyone tell me how can I get the network
printer names?

Thanks in advanced,

Benny

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

Haven't found a class in .Net yet, but you can still call the old APIs:

http://www.mvps.org/vbnet/index.html?code/enums/

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...onnections.asp

news:(E-Mail Removed)...