Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > How do i find a Wireless printer's IP Address?

How do i find a Wireless printer's IP Address?

GoRla89 GoRla89 is offline
Junior Member

I got an HP wireless printer Photosmart C4500. I can't get this printer to locate on my network. I've looked in other ways to get this printer to work and it says that i need to have This printer's IP address. How do i find a wireless printer's ip address when i can even get it to locate. I printed the Wireless configuration page but the IP address dosen't show there. Im using Belkin Wireless G router and windows vista. I already have a wireless network setup every thing is working find but i cant get this printer to show up when i search for wireless printers. Please some one help! thanks