Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Re: SMSlisto screwy

Re: SMSlisto screwy

Graham.

"www.GymRatZ.co.uk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:gs7d8v$4m3$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anyone else having problems with SMSlito or other Betamax clones today?
> I am dialling numbers but getting no dial tone ano sound etc although
> the calls are registering on the account and being charged.
> If I call numbers which I route through voipfone.co.uk there is no
> problem (home number and 0800 numbers)
>
> Was playing up a bit yesterday with long delays on dialing.

Come to think of it my PAP2 on smslisto was playing up on Tuesday
evening, I was getting something like an engaged tone instead of a
dial-tone.
When I tried again a few minuets later it was back to normal.

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Re: SMSlisto screwy John UK VOIP 1 04-20-2009 09:33 AM
Re: SMSlisto screwy John UK VOIP 2 04-17-2009 10:55 AM
mail screwy Mr.Extreme Computer Support 2 01-07-2005 08:06 PM
Help with Screwy DVD Problem. - Screwy.jpg (0/1) John H. Guillory Computer Support 14 07-27-2004 06:31 AM
Datagrid Edit events all screwy... nfedin ASP .Net 0 12-03-2003 02:10 PM

Advertisments