Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Man Bites Python

Man Bites Python

Aahz

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090415/...on_odd_1/print

Why is this newsgroup different from all other newsgroups?

Roy Hyunjin Han

Hahaha!

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 10:27 AM, Aahz <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090415/...on_odd_1/print
> --
> Aahz ((E-Mail Removed)) * * * * * <*> * * * * http://www.pythoncraft.com/
>
> Why is this newsgroup different from all other newsgroups?

Mikael Olofsson

I don't think the guy in question finds it that funny.

Roy Hyunjin Han wrote:
> Hahaha!
>
> On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 10:27 AM, Aahz <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090415/...on_odd_1/print
>> --
>> Aahz ((E-Mail Removed)) <*> http://www.pythoncraft.com/
>>
>> Why is this newsgroup different from all other newsgroups?

Vito De Tullio

Mikael Olofsson wrote:

> I don't think the guy in question finds it that funny.

I don't think the python in question finds it that funny.

--
By ZeD

Aaron Brady

On Apr 17, 3:33*am, Vito De Tullio <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Mikael Olofsson wrote:
> > I don't think the guy in question finds it that funny.

> I don't think the python in question finds it that funny.
>
> --
> By ZeD

Man bites python.
Python bites dog.
Dog bites man.

The end.

Dotan Cohen

> Man bites python.
> Python bites dog.
> Dog bites man.

This beats rock paper scissors by a long shot.

Python: Index finger extended
Man: Index and middle fingers extended, thumb between them
Dog: Four main fingers extended and slightly curved, thumb touches tip
of middle finger

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il

AD.

On Apr 17, 11:11*pm, Aaron Brady <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Man bites python.
> Python bites dog.
> Dog bites man.

or just:

man,python bites python,man

No need for the temporary value in Python.

--
Cheers
Anton

Aaron Brady

On Apr 17, 7:03*pm, "AD." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Apr 17, 11:11*pm, Aaron Brady <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > Man bites python.
> > Python bites dog.
> > Dog bites man.

> or just:
>
> man,python bites python,man
>
> No need for the temporary value in Python.

Is Python a mutable type?
Just don't pass it by reference.