Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > cross browser compatible HTML text box

cross browser compatible HTML text box

Thomas

Hi all!

I'm looking for a cross browser compatible HTML text box (like FreeTextBox
or RichTextBox) - does anybody know such a control?

Thanks

Thomas

Shawn B.

I don't think there can be. Mozilla and IE 55+ are the only two that
support that functionality.

Thanks,
Shawn

news:(E-Mail Removed)...