Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > "Archimede's Lever" - What's in a Name?

"Archimede's Lever" - What's in a Name?

Richard Cranium

It may be of more than passing interest to discuss the screen name
chosen by the latest Usenet buffoon - "Archimede's Lever".

Learning texts paraphrase Archimedes' statement as, "Give me a lever
long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the
world."

In the current instance, it has now become clear that the utilization
of the term, "lever" is simply a substitute for a stunted growth penis
that is so reletively small that the subject is unable to use urinals
and must remain seated to effect sanitary urination. Likewise, his
frequent use of varied forms of the expression "retard" is closely
allied to the more appropriate term "returd", meaning to turd again.
In the case of this subject, his unending use of such terminology,
even after its overuse has been identified to him directly, leads to
the conclusion that he is in a state of constant turdulence. Most
often this condition manifests itself via the consistent presence of a
moist dump in his underwear. Such a state inevitably leads to the
anger expressed as he sits in his feces whilst trying to express
himself using a computer keyboard. The irritation of his lower
extremities is one primary contributor to the bitterness spewn forth
in his Usenet posts. The fact that he suffers from a terminal case of
dumbshit is another.

Archimedes' Lever

No one is 'discussing' anything with your retarded ass, dumb****tard.

>Learning texts paraphrase Archimedes' statement as, "Give me a lever
>long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the
>world."

You ain't real bright, are ya, boy?

>In the current instance, it has now become clear that the utilization
>of the term, "lever" is simply a substitute for a stunted growth penis
>that is so reletively

Proof that you are the buffoon. The word is RELATIVELY, you RETARDED
****!

> small that the subject is unable to use urinals
>and must remain seated to effect sanitary urination.

Keep your retarded fetishes to yourself, Cranium. This group is about
video DVDs.

> Likewise, his
>frequent use of varied forms of the expression "retard"

It is not an expression, dumbass. It is a valid description of the
idiotic asswipe that you and your Usenet 'presence' represents. Not that
you have enough brains to grasp that idiom.

> is closely
>allied to the more appropriate term "returd", meaning to turd again.

Yep! Fetish boy Cranium has emerged. Take a hike, you retarded
bastard! Take your retarded fetishes to some other group.

>In the case of this subject, his unending use of such terminology,
>even after its overuse has been identified to him directly, leads to
>the conclusion that he is in a state of constant turdulence.

I am sorry, dumb****. Did you actually think you were going to get away
with telling someone what to do in Usenet? You need more help than I
originally estimated, or perhaps you are truly, congenitally retarded.

The retard that I have been calling your is mental retardation that
takes place when an asswipe such as yourself starts out in life with a
modicum of intelligence, and then you take a step backward in said
intelligence by choice of action. That is truly retarded. You are truly
retarded. Maybe one day, you'll get it, but it will likely not be until
your next pathetic existence takes place.

> Most often this condition manifests itself via the consistent presence of a
>moist dump in his underwear.

> Such a state inevitably leads to the
>anger expressed as he sits in his feces whilst trying to express
>himself using a computer keyboard.

You should refrain from looking into a mirror when you author one of
your retarded posts.

> The irritation of his lower
>extremities is one primary contributor to the bitterness spewn forth
>in his Usenet posts.

Your irritation is due to you letting men pork you in the ass.

> The fact that he suffers from a terminal case of
>dumbshit is another.

You suffer from a terminal case of self-retardation. Your appeal has
been denied, like you knew it would be, you retarded jack-off.

Richard Cranium

On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 16:30:17 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
<(E-Mail Removed)> stopped the boys from ass****ing him
for a minute to squeal:

<<<<<Snip>>>>>

Aw . . you're still mad at me 'cause when your mommy was in her ninth
month with you, I was porking her (with the rest of the team) and I
came in your face!

Better sit for a while to let the seething anger subside a bit before
responding. In fact, I'll make that an order; do NOT respond until
you regain control of your emotions and can speak a full sentence with
uncontrollably stuttering and can type a response without using any
form of the term "retard".

And do change your underwear.

Archimedes' Lever

On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 02:36:03 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (Richard Cranium)
wrote:

>On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 16:30:17 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
><(E-Mail Removed)> stopped the boys from ass****ing him
>for a minute to squeal:
>
><<<<<Snip>>>>>

Childish, 'gang boy mentality' Usenet behavior. Places your age at
about 11.

>Aw . . you're still mad at me 'cause when your mommy was in her ninth
>month with you, I was porking her (with the rest of the team) and I
>came in your face!

That just dropped it to sub-human retard. I already knew you were
that, however.

>Better sit for a while to let the seething anger subside a bit before
>responding.

This retarded Cranium guy actually thinks he possesses an intellect.

You're a joke, RichTard. You are RichTard, The Retard. I will never
refer to you without using your new moniker. You can count on it.

I call a spade a spade, you retarded little pussified piece of ****.

>And do change your underwear.

Yet more proof that your self imposed handicap places you beneath the
level of that of a 12 year old retard with tourette's.

The funniest thing is that you actually chose to be that way... to
combine the stupidest elements of those two diseases that some folks that
deserve far more than you get... you CHOSE to be that way. How sad for
you, Retard Boy. That is your new nym for all my correspondence with
you, RichTard Cranium, Bonehead Extraordinaire. You're a total ****ing
joke. Bwuahahahah!

Richard Cranium

On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 20:46:09 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
<(E-Mail Removed)> smashed the keyboard in anger to spew
forth the following drivel:

><<<<<Snip>>>>>

Your bright red face is showing through every keystroke. Is that
smoke coming from your ears? Cool down dickwad. Your turn to bend
for Bubba is coming soon.

Archimedes' Lever

On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 03:55:41 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (Richard Cranium)
wrote:

>On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 20:46:09 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
><(E-Mail Removed)> smashed the keyboard in anger to spew
>forth the following drivel:
>
>><<<<<Snip>>>>>

>Your bright red face is showing through every keystroke. Is that
>smoke coming from your ears? Cool down dickwad. Your turn to bend
>for Bubba is coming soon.

Bwuahahahahah! adolescent brained, retarded pussy. You're the one
that is bent.

Richard Cranium

On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 22:20:12 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 03:55:41 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (Richard Cranium)
>wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 20:46:09 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
>><(E-Mail Removed)> smashed the keyboard in anger to spew
>>forth the following drivel:
>>
>>><<<<<Snip>>>>>

>>Your bright red face is showing through every keystroke. Is that
>>smoke coming from your ears? Cool down dickwad. Your turn to bend
>>for Bubba is coming soon.

> Bwuahahahahah! adolescent brained, retarded pussy. You're the one
>that is bent.

Hahaha - you typed "retarded" again. You also typed the word "pussy"
indicating a regression back to your prior experience of peeking at
your mom through the crack in the bathroom door frame. These
flashbacks are occurring with increasing frequency these days. It's
likely that your approaching a breaking point. Do you feel your head
getting bigger? Does it feel like it's going to explode? You need to
calm down. Why don't you go hump the neighbors garbage pail again?
Sometimes there'll be a piece of rotting meat in there.

Archimedes' Lever

On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 12:18:00 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (RichTarded Cranium)
wrote:

>Hahaha - you typed "retarded" again.

Haha, you displayed your total retardation... yet again.

Archimedes' Lever

On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 12:18:00 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (Richard Cranium)
wrote:

> You need to
>calm down.

You need to **** off and die.

You go first, then I'll calm down... I promise.

Richard Cranium

On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 21:04:19 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 12:18:00 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (Richard Cranium)
>wrote:
>
>> You need to
>>calm down.

> You need to **** off and die.
>
> You go first, then I'll calm down... I promise.

Seriously, little cuntrag, you should try harder to mellow out. This
constant state of agitation you're exhibiting is not healthy. Close
your eyes and try to concentrate on soothing music. Then morph to
slowly changing warm and vibrant colors. Then get an internal hardon
and **** yourself to death!

Pathetic loser dipshit!

Boo!!!!!