Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > December 21, 2012: Judgment Day

December 21, 2012: Judgment Day

Thara

Science can neither confirm nor discredit the validity of many
religiously or prophetically deemed judgment days of the future, the
soonest of which will be arriving December 21, 2012, the final day of
the Mayan Calendar.
Click for Details:
http://computergraaphics.webs.com/

Mensanator

On Apr 16, 2:46*am, Thara <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Science can neither confirm nor discredit the validity of many
> religiously or prophetically deemed judgment days of the future, the
> soonest of which will be arriving December 21, 2012, the final day of
> the Mayan Calendar.

No big deal, the last Harry Potter flick is scheduled for 2011.

> Click for Details:
> ***********************************************http://computergraaphics.webs.com/

MRAB

Mensanator wrote:
> On Apr 16, 2:46 am, Thara <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Science can neither confirm nor discredit the validity of many
>> religiously or prophetically deemed judgment days of the future, the
>> soonest of which will be arriving December 21, 2012, the final day of
>> the Mayan Calendar.

> No big deal, the last Harry Potter flick is scheduled for 2011.

Science can discredit just by waiting. It's worked so far!

Ken Seehart

MRAB wrote:
> Mensanator wrote:
>> On Apr 16, 2:46 am, Thara <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>> Science can neither confirm nor discredit the validity of many
>>> religiously or prophetically deemed judgment days of the future, the
>>> soonest of which will be arriving December 21, 2012, the final day of
>>> the Mayan Calendar.

>> No big deal, the last Harry Potter flick is scheduled for 2011.
>>

> Science can discredit just by waiting. It's worked so far!
> --

I'm sorry, but I have to disagree. We cannot discredit the assertion
that the Harry Potter flick in 2011 will be the last one simply by
waiting, since they can always make more Harry Potter flicks. Unless,
of course, judgment day intervenes.
- Ken

Simon Forman

On Apr 16, 3:46*am, Thara <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Science can neither confirm nor discredit the validity of many
> religiously or prophetically deemed judgment days of the future, the
> soonest of which will be arriving December 21, 2012, the final day of
> the Mayan Calendar.
> Click for Details:

Come now, any kook worth it's salt knows the world ended on July 5th,
1998. Sheesh.