Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Gaming > Hi How are you

Hi How are you

maimoo maimoo is offline
Junior Member

hi how are you all out there?
i was wondering if anyone played habbo hotel/club penguin or knows someone who does?
look for elliettia on club penguin/lilliannia on habbo hotel
just reply with penguin name or habbo name
plz plz plz reply!

do it for charity do it for charity is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maimoo

hi how are you all out there?
i was wondering if anyone played habbo hotel/club penguin or knows someone who does?
look for elliettia on club penguin/lilliannia on habbo hotel
just reply with penguin name or habbo name
plz plz plz reply!
okay dokey

zeeshan_2011 zeeshan_2011 is offline
Junior Member

Fine Dear.

farneville farneville is offline
Junior Member

Hello I am fine and I am just posting this because I wan to lol I haven'nt tried what your asking but I may try in the future..... cheeeeeeese