Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Image Resize Help

Image Resize Help

fperez11 fperez11 is offline
Junior Member

Hey so I need help scaling an image up and down. We already have the image in a GUI, and we're having to crop it, invert it, and scale it, which scaling is the only problem I'm having. We have to make it twice as big, and twice as small. Can someone please help? Thanks so much.

-FP

susith susith is offline
Junior Member

what is the tool/ programming language are you using?

fperez11 fperez11 is offline
Junior Member

I'm using Java, using the Eclipse program.

torontolife torontolife is offline
Member

Use the JIMI library
java.sun.com/products/java-media/jai/forDevelopers/jaifaq.html

torontolife torontolife is offline
Member

Sorry, the correct link to the JIMI Software Development Kit is
java.sun.com/products/jimi/

you can also look at the Java Advanced Imaging API
java.sun.com/products/java-media/jai/forDevelopers/jaifaq.html