Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > c#

sana

hi i m sana . i have completed my bachelors last year . i m not doing any
job but i want to do certification in c sharp please what can i do

LarryWestMCSD

Start off with the 70-536 exam.
--
Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCITP, MCTS x8, MCSA, MOS x2, FLMI, ACS

"sana" wrote:

> hi i m sana . i have completed my bachelors last year . i m not doing any
> job but i want to do certification in c sharp please help me what can i do

TBone

And on the eigth day <(E-Mail Removed)> did cause the

> i want to do certification in c sharp please what can i do

Personally, I prefer certification in d flat, but the string players never
go along with it.

I'm sure the microsoft site can provide you with the audition requirements.

-------

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

sana

sir u told me certification in "d flat" what is this and what is audition
requirement sir pls help me and clarify your answer i will be grateful to u
thank u

"TBone" wrote:

> And on the eigth day <(E-Mail Removed)> did cause the
> electrons to come together and form the following words:
>
> > i want to do certification in c sharp please what can i do

> Personally, I prefer certification in d flat, but the string players never
> go along with it.
>
> I'm sure the microsoft site can provide you with the audition requirements.
>
> -------
>
> T-Bone
> MCNGP XL

sana

"sana" wrote:

> sir u told me certification in "d flat" what is this and what is audition
> requirement sir pls help me and clarify your answer i will be grateful to u
> thank u
>
> "TBone" wrote:
>
> > And on the eigth day <(E-Mail Removed)> did cause the
> > electrons to come together and form the following words:
> >
> > > i want to do certification in c sharp please what can i do

> > Personally, I prefer certification in d flat, but the string players never
> > go along with it.
> >
> > I'm sure the microsoft site can provide you with the audition requirements.
> >
> > -------
> >
> > T-Bone
> > MCNGP XL
> > please tell me briefly how can i certified . please sir tell me what is "d flat" certification and what id audition requirement

TBone

And on the eigth day <(E-Mail Removed)> did cause the

> sir u told me certification in "d flat" what is this and what is
> audition requirement sir pls help me and clarify your answer i will be
> grateful to u thank u

I believe the important part of what I said was "check the microsoft
website".

I think I'm going to need the pliers. Who had them last?

-------

T-Bone
MCNGP XL