Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > xml file reading in java /deserialization in java

xml file reading in java /deserialization in java

sowmyask sowmyask is offline
Junior Member

Please help me, I am new to Java .
My xml file structure is as follows---
<Procedure>
<SP>
<ID>100</ID>
<Name>Employee</Name>
<Inputs>
<Input NAME ="asasa" DATA="sasas"/>
</Inputs>
</SP>
<SP>
<ID>101</ID>
<Name>Display</Name>
<Inputs></Inputs>
</SP>
</Procedure>
I have generated the classes for the xml file using the commmand xjc.
Now I need to fetch the data from the xml file and put them in the hash table.
I tried with the decoder I got the exception java.lang.Exception: "Unrecognized opening tag: SP " the same exception was repeted to all the elements/tags of the xml file.
Please anyone get me out of this. Is there anything(crisp nad easy way) similar to serialization in .Net.