Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: I think I've lost interst in this

Re: I think I've lost interst in this

KillMaster

On Apr 14, 4:45*pm, Artcinco <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> In article
> <(E-Mail Removed)>,
>

> *iL_weReo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > I hate to disappoint, but I think I've done everything I can possibly
> > do to change the world from dumbness to high intellect. Without
> > adequate financial backing, as of now I am unable to continue my
> > campaign of Nuclear Warrior and Wereo.

> > With the placement I expected hundreds, possibly thousands of radio
> > and television interviews. I got a few, and they were well-placed, but
> > it fell far below my expectations.

> > There is going to be an re-write coming up shortly, and more
> > publishings, but I was really banking on that first issue to pull me
> > through. I'm sorry, but I cannot singlehandedly continue my campaign
> > anymore and for the time being we will all have to adjust to a post-
> > Lifshine position.

> > Many thanks to all of you who believed in me.

> > Yours truly,

> > Scott

> as USUAL u PIG....ĻbankingĻ on LIVING ON SOMEONE ELSES TALENT that u had
> NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH
>
> u R just PATHETIC u FATR STUPID STINKING PEDOPHILE WARTHOG PERVERTĻd SLOB

Well....PIG....I think that IT IS ABOUT TIME to HIT THE OVEN & GASS UP
& SHUT THE **** UP FOREVER

Iím sure that we will AWL miss uír GREASY FAT **** ENCRUSTED LYING
PEDO PiGGy STINKING SLIMEY ASS.....NOT

So here is uír 1 BIG OPPORTUNITY to show us AWL that u really can keep
uír WORD....butt I think that we AWL just KNOW that THIS **** is just
ANOTHER FAT LIE and PLEA FOR ATTENTION by an UGLY USELESS IDIOT MORON

ROT IN HELL PiGGy