Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Java Javadoc help

Java Javadoc help

deepdave deepdave is offline
Junior Member

I'm running Eclipse for my second Java course. How do I use javadoc to document my source ? thanks

(does javadoc insert comments directly into the source code ?)

susith susith is offline
Junior Member

In eclipse type slash double astric marks (/**) and enter to generate automatic java doc comment with parameters etc. But you must write what it does.

See(search) how to generate java doc

reference
java.sun.com/j2se/javadoc/writingdoccomments/